Why Elverson, PA?
Elverson PA is a small town about one square mile in Chester County in the Twin Valley School District. Close to Morgantown and between Reading and Exton, Elverson is a desirable town many people know because they drive through it on their way to Lancaster.
The people of Elverson and its surrounding communities need Jesus! Many do not know Jesus as their Savior. Others have trusted in Christ, but are hungry to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Why Tim Radcliff?
Church Planter Tim Radcliff was an associate pastor at the Grace Bible Fellowship Church in Quakertown, PA when the Lord laid church planting on his heart. Tim is a graduate of Clark Summit University and Westminster Seminary. Tim, his wife Kaylena, and their two children moved to Elverson in October of 2021 to revitalize the CROSSRoads Mission Church.
The Good News
CROSSroads has been growing. They have multiple small groups, a Class and Coffee for area homeschooling families, and ladies’ breakfasts and retreats. They recently became a member church of the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals which will help them be easy to find by people who hold to the doctrines of grace and are looking for a place to worship.
Community Connections in Elverson
CROSSroads had a table at the Elverson Community Day. They also hosted a prayer feast for Tri-County Young Life who reaches young people for Christ.
How can I be involved?
You can be involved with CROSSroads: a BFC in many ways:
- Visit. Worship in person with your brothers and sisters at CROSSroads Church. Sunday worship is at 10:00 AM at 2672 Ridge Road, Elverson PA 19520. Find out more on their website.
- Pray. Receive yearly prayer updates from Church Planter Tim Radcliff. You can sign up here.
- Follow. See regular church fellowship pictures, baptism photos, and more by following CROSSroads on Facebook and Instagram.
- Give. You can give financially to partner with Tim Radcliff and CROSSroads: a BFC. You can give a recurring or a one-time gift on our easy online giving portal.
What is Church Extension Ministries of the Bible Fellowship Church?
The Bible Fellowship Church is an expanding fellowship of churches, united to make disciples of Jesus Christ. Over 10,000 people gather for worship in our churches every week. We originally began in the 1850s in the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania and were known as Mennonite Brethren in Christ. Since then we have expanded to New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Florida, New Mexico, and Mexico. We changed our name to the Bible Fellowship Church in the 1950s to more accurately reflect who we are and what we believe.
Our doctrinal distinctives include:
- salvation by grace alone through faith alone
- believer’s baptism by immersion
- a premillennial view of Jesus Christ’s earthly return and reign
- local churches self-governed by a Board of Elders elected by the congregation
Our Bible Fellowship Churches are connected for accountability, fellowship, and collaborative efforts to share the gospel including church planting. Find out more about the Bible Fellowship Church on our website.
Church Extension Ministries is the church planting department of the Bible Fellowship Church. David Gundrum is the director of Church Extension under the guidance of the Board of Church Extension. Church Extension plants new Bible Fellowship Churches, coaches church planters, and connects with existing churches who wish to be part of the Bible Fellowship Church. You can subscribe to our weekly email updates, The Antiochan Report, here.